About Me

My photo
Paint my nails, I'll live for a week. Show me to paint my nails, I'll take over the world!

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Look! I got tagged!

Hah, Serena from Lacquer Love has tagged me with this:
My very first tag- and from my first follower too! How freaking cool is that?!
On with the questions *rolls eyes dramatically*
1. Why did you create this blog?
     Two reasons:
     - I wanted to keep a visual portfolio of my nail designs
     - Too many polish review blogs (no offense, everyone) and not enough nail design blogs.
2. What kind of blogs do you follow?
     Blogs that do nail designs. And ones I think are amusing to read.
3. Do you have a favorite make-up brand?
     Smashbox, I guess. (I'm not in love or anything)
4. And a favorite clothing brand?
     Express, when it's on sale!
5. What make-up products are essential to you?
     - Face primer
     - Foundation
     - Concealer
     - Eyeliner
6. What's your favorite colour?
     Purple
7. What's your favorite perfume?
     Live by Jennifer Lopez (although I can't find that crap anywhere anymore)
8. What's the film you liked the most?
     What's with all the questions? Jeez. . . I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell.
9. What countries would you like to go?
     Germany- those dudes over there are freaking hot.

Whoot, done! Now I choose to tag/award Swååfie! I love her freehand attempts, even when she thinks they are failures (which they're not!).

Speaking of fails, stay tuned to see my poor mani of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment