About Me

My photo
Paint my nails, I'll live for a week. Show me to paint my nails, I'll take over the world!

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Sea of dead fish.

Ever painted your nails, thought it wasn't enough, added more crap to them, and then wished you hadn't? Yeah. Should've stopped myself when I was ahead.

Used an Ulta blue polish to make some funky blocks on my nails and then stamped polka dots with the same polish.


This blue was very pretty. Very bright. In hindsight, I should've worn this mani as is. But no, I had to do something stupid like this-


Stamped ugly fish bones all over them. And then matted everything. Sea of dead fish.


Not only was this thing fugly, the matte coat caused the black fish to streak. Bleah. Let's not do this mani again. I admit it's funky. . .but not in the good way.

2 comments:

  1. This looks great! I had a laugh with the title you gave this nail art! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this mani. I tagged you for the beautiful blogger award http://ruxietjulien.blogspot.com/2011/02/beautiful-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete