About Me

My photo
Paint my nails, I'll live for a week. Show me to paint my nails, I'll take over the world!

Saturday, November 6, 2010

If it's November, I'm wearing gold!

So, I've decided for this month, all of my own nail designs will have gold somewhere on them. For this design, I was aiming for fall colors (you know, burnt red/orange and a tiny bit of green). I'm not used to wearing these colors, but I think it looks alright. Monster Bundle stamps are my best friends right now.


My right hand. Green on the ring!


And of course, my left hand.




I would have shown my right thumb as well. . .but one of the stones fell off while I was sleeping (I didn't put on a top coat until the next morning. Didn't want any smudging, you know?) and I haven't gotten around to replacing the stone yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment