About Me

My photo
Paint my nails, I'll live for a week. Show me to paint my nails, I'll take over the world!

Monday, January 3, 2011

Good Lord.

   First off, let me apologize for being out of action for a while. I am visiting my family and my brother took full reign of my laptop (so no blogging for me). I am so sorry ladies! Instead of going through with this DUEL, I want to ask all my followers if they did a sweet manicure to ring in the new year (I sure did, just wait until you see it!). If anyone is willing to email me their mani pics by this Saturday, I would love to do a New Year post! (Hell, if you haven't done a mani yet, do one real quick and send THAT in!) Again, I am so sorry (especially to Sara Jean and xnosugaraddedx)!!
   Now, to somewhat make up for being gone, I did separate manis on each hand. *And no, this is NOT my New Year mani.* Started off with silver.

Now, on my LEFT hand, I did a crescent moon near the cuticles.

And on my RIGHT hand, I made imitation plaid stripes.

4 comments:

  1. hey amy! x worries! i got caught up with new years celebration too and couldnt get myself to stay online too long. anyways, i did just a simple mani for new years. i just slapped on opi-sparklelicious. my nails were the bling-iest ever! haha! anyways! happy new year!! i'll try sending a pic soon. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have awarded you the Stylish Blogger Award! Please see the post linked below for more info! Congrats! :D

    http://polishology.blogspot.com/2011/01/blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey me too! http://www.letthemhavepolish.com/2011/01/stylish-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete