About Me

My photo
Paint my nails, I'll live for a week. Show me to paint my nails, I'll take over the world!

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Suede Pumps, Bitch.

Sorry if my title offends anyone. It's what popped into my head while I was painting my nails this color. It's too damn sexy! I half wanted to find someone to backhand just because the color looked fitting. (Of course, then I would've gotten my butt whooped).

Tres Risk- Suede Pumps.
Oh yeah.


Stamped from my Bundle Monster plates with You're A Gem by Tres Risk. (These polishes are amazingly gorgeous!)


2 comments:

  1. These tres risk polishes are super hawt, aren't they? I love your title because it really does capture the feeling when you put the color on. Love it on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really like the colour combination you have used :D also sorry if you've already received it, but I've given your blog The Stylish Blogger Award:
    http://diavaslacquerbox.blogspot.com/2011/01/stylish-blogger-award.html

    Diava
    X

    ReplyDelete