About Me

My photo
Paint my nails, I'll live for a week. Show me to paint my nails, I'll take over the world!

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Ahem.

Guess who was one of the winners for Bundle Monster's nail art contest? That's right, me! Muahahahaha! (It's supposed to be an evil laugh) I placed 18th, Bee-yatches!

Ok, all gloating put aside, I'm really happy that I won. Thank you to anyone who took the time to vote! However, I have to say something. Most of the winners (including myself) only had so-so designs. Seriously. If you've taken the time to look at all the entries, the damn good ones didn't win. I kinda feel bad for winning. . .kinda. Though if any of you are following Bundle Monster's fan page. . .there are some pretty sore losers out there. I'm not going to link you guys to it, but you are free to take a look for yourself. It's almost a jab in the side how bitter one some of them is are. Ouch. Cry me a fucking river. Don't enter a contest if you're going to come out bitching. It ruins the mood for everyone, winners and losers alike.

8 comments:

  1. hahaha I love sore losers.....ill go check it out and laugh at them now :P

    Well done to you- im sure you deffo deserve it :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha, i just went over and read the comments, its funny!! Congrats btw!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the win, I too am a winner and my design was super simple. But it was a contest based on the most votes so it doesn't have to be the best design lol! I'm not looking a gift horse in the mouth, I shall only do more amazing designs and get better and better at stamping with my new plates!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I laughed when i read what some ppl wrote, Like boycotting BM. I knew going in that it was not really about the design but how many ppl you can get to vote on it. I really loved yours though thats why i voted. Lonely little ole me only has 13 followers so yeah, I didn't win. But i'm going to be a winner when i get those plates, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha!! I jus read all those hilarious posts on the BM page :P Seriously!! How stupid.. Anyways Congrats :D Waiting to see your creations with the prize :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wanna see the drama!!! I can't find!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Amber- I checked out the Facebook page, but it looks like they took it down. Bummer. Haha, it was one giant hissy fight after another, you should have been there!

    ReplyDelete