About Me

My photo
Paint my nails, I'll live for a week. Show me to paint my nails, I'll take over the world!

Saturday, April 16, 2011

It's alright

Alright, last polish from Color Clubs's Alter Ego (Reveal Your Mystery) set. It's 908 Give Me A Hint. Oh give me a break.


How do I describe it? Gray-purple? Grurple?


It's pretty. Took three coats. Or was it four? That's the thing I've noticed about using Color Club polishes- they require some pretty thick-ass coats, and lots of them. Why? Uneven coverage. And they streak a little each time you add another coat. Geez. . .


Yes, I removed the polish from my ring finger and painted it a shimmery pearl color. Long story, don't ask. For the tips, my Bundle Monster plate had stamps designed to go just on the tips; however, my skill at this technique is pretty much nonexistent. So I taped off my tips and stamped them like normal. Hence, the lines are straight and not curved (trust me, I would rather have them curved).


I'd say this design falls under the "Meh" category. I swear, everything I've done looks like ass ever since my Love Letter design.

By the way, are you guys voting every day like me? (Haha, I lie. I only vote every other day.) Get on it!

2 comments:

  1. LMAO....I love reading your posts, It always cracks me up. Yes i do vote everyday, I'm getting confused on the designs i'm voting for, I have made a list now on who's is what. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to start a list too! They keep jumbling up the entrees and I have to keep searching for the ones I like.

    ReplyDelete