About Me

My photo
Paint my nails, I'll live for a week. Show me to paint my nails, I'll take over the world!

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Let's party under cover!

Yes. Let's. And I shall wear Color Club's 913 Ulterior Motive. It's a glittery number from the keep it under cover Alter Ego set.



The photo doesn't do it justice. It's not color accurate at all. It has more of a blue/purple tint to it in real life. Probably because there's blue glitter in the polish. Along with magenta glitter. It's got a really pleasant sparkle to it. As if you can see.


I wore this color "as is" for a day, and then I had to add something to it. Something as in a really dark maroon stripe.



Wore that "as is" for another day, then added one more thing- a stamp!



Notice that I'm only showing you my right hand. Why? Well. . .lining up the stamp was much harder with my non-dominant hand (yeah, I'm a lefty). The result was a bit sloppier than I liked. I mean, my stamp didn't even land near the stripe! I need more practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment