About Me

My photo
Paint my nails, I'll live for a week. Show me to paint my nails, I'll take over the world!

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Let's get this out of the way. . .

Right, somehow I was given the Sylish Blogger Award four times. Hot damn! I feel so special that people actually care to look here. Thanks guys!

But, to be honest, I'm very lazy when it comes to answering these things. So let's pass this thing on!

I was award by these special blogging ladies (and I thank all of you!):
Diava's Lacquer Box
Let Them Have Polish
Northern Nails
Polishology


Rules for this award:
1. Thank and link the person who gave you this award. (Hee, I gots four to thank!)
2. Share 7 things about yourself. (Damn it.)
3.  Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers. (But, that's half my list. . .)
4. Contact these bloggers to tell them about this award. (More work?!)

Here goes:
- Onions make me cry.
- I've recently fallen flat on my butt. In public. (I tripped going UP stairs.)
- I hate chick flicks.
- I've broken more windows, mirrors, glassware, and several bottles of nail polish (completely on accident) more often than I care to.
- My dream job is to become an international assassin. (Too bad thing #2 hinders me)
- I'm not afraid to get shot at or stabbed, but I'm terrified of things that go "bump" in the night.
- Rainbows make me cry. (I'm lying)

Fifteen bloggers, huh? Well, since I only follow about 37 bloggers and I was given this award four times, I'll just give everyone I follow the award! However, I'm not going to list everyone here. Everyone I follow should be visible on the right under "Addicts I Stalk." Check those puppies out!

No comments:

Post a Comment