About Me

My photo
Paint my nails, I'll live for a week. Show me to paint my nails, I'll take over the world!

Saturday, December 25, 2010

I can be festive too, you know!

I know I didn't do many "Christmas-y" manis, but I'm not one to get way into the holiday spirit. Besides, I quite enjoyed everyone else's holiday manicures! Santas, snowmen, snowflakes, reindeer, wreaths, gingerbread men, Christmas lights and trees: They were all super cute! So. . . I sucked it up and decided to decorate my nails for Christmas as well.
Began with a Color Club polish (forgot what color, but it's in the Rebel collection).

Stamped with my Bundle Monster plate and added the stripes with some handy dandy blue tape.

I really like this manicure. It's festive without being too obnoxious.

One that note, happy holidays everyone and enjoy your day! Oh, one more thing: I am itching for a New Year's mani and a DUEL (sans prizes, sorry). . . so keep your eyes peeled!

2 comments: